Internal Cleanser Smoothie
An excellent green smoothie which acts as an internal cleanser because…
- Aloe vera can assist in soothing and healing the intestinal lining
- Mint alleviates discomfort associated with IBS, stimulates digestion and cleanses the liver
- Chia seeds are not only an excellent source of omega 3 but are full of essential fibre. The combination of the two ensures greater ‘regularity’ and healthy elimination
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 cups filtered water
4 large silverbeet leaves
1 medium to large aloe vera leaf (skin and all)
3 large sprigs of fresh mint (stalks and all)
1 punnet strawberries
2 bananas (ripe or frozen)
2 tablespoons activated sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon noni powder
2 – 3 dates (pips removed)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Place water in high speed blender jug, then add powders and remainder of the ingredients
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
- Can be shared between two, or keep to yourself and consume throughout the day
- Keep in mind the chia seeds will expand so you may need to top up with water.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates